[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL:tm:t_should_relay_response: pick_branch failed (lowest==-1) for code 487

Neo Anderson voipexpert at ymail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:57:04 CET 2009

Hi

I am using OpenSIPS 1.5.3 notls version.
I have integrated opensips with sems to play early announcements from SEMS for failed calls.

For example when opensips gets 404 error code...it sends command to SEMS to play early message for 404 error code.
now When SEMS is playing message & in between listening the message, caller hangsup the call.
I am getting CRITICAL:tm:t_should_relay_response: pick_branch failed (lowest==-1) for code 487 , in opensips logs.
Basically Caller sends CANCEL to opensips, & opensips can not process the CANCEL.

Would you please let me know how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
voipexpert