[OpenSIPS-Users] Gateway List Bug

Iulia Bublea iulia at opensips.org
Mon Dec 7 17:08:49 CET 2009

Hi Indiver,

Let me see if I understoodd which the problem is.

It happens when you add new Rule and use Gateway List, in the gateways
tab the state of all the gateways becomes red .
And if you go back to Rule tab and change the same recording to use
Gateways instead of Gateway List, the Gateways in the Gateway tab turn
to active state (green). Is that so?

Regards,
Iulia

Indiver wrote:
> Hi Bodgan,
>
> I navigated to Rules Tab and Clicked on Add New Rule. Moment when i drag-and
> drop and selected Use Gateway List instead of Use Gateways, In the gateways
> tab the gateways are comming to de-activation State(i.e Red Color) . And
> again when i roll back to Rules Tab and Select Use Gateways, Gateways in the
> Gateway tab are in Activate State(i.e Green Color). But it is not affecting
> call flow. So I Ignored this and continued working on dynamic routing.
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>
>> Hi Indiver,
>>
>> so, using GWs or GW-lists in the rules-tab affects the GW-list tab?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>
>> Indiver wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Every one,
>>>
>>> I'm working on  dynamic routing module.I'm trying to add gateways,gateway
>>> list from controlpanel. When im trying to add gatewaylist instead of
>>> gateways in rules tab, the list of gateways in the gateways tab are
>>> deactivating automatically. Again after revoking to gateways in rules
>>> tab,
>>> the gateways are activating automatically.Is it a bug in gateway lists
>>> tab?.
>>>

>> --
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>> www.voice-system.ro