[OpenSIPS-Users] Gateway List Bug

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:19:57 CET 2009

Hi Bodgan,

I navigated to Rules Tab and Clicked on Add New Rule. Moment when i drag-and
drop and selected Use Gateway List instead of Use Gateways, In the gateways
tab the gateways are comming to de-activation State(i.e Red Color) . And
again when i roll back to Rules Tab and Select Use Gateways, Gateways in the
Gateway tab are in Activate State(i.e Green Color). But it is not affecting
call flow. So I Ignored this and continued working on dynamic routing.