[OpenSIPS-Users] some idea

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Sat Aug 8 18:13:53 CEST 2009

well via port mirroring it could not get out, but what I am unsure is
how to pipe that traffic to ser? do you have any idea, I am sorry if I
ask too much questions but I am really trying to find solution and if I
manage to solve it to provide for free to others because I know a lot of
ppl could use it.

Best regards,

Josip