[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips + openims

Franz Edler franz-edler at aon.at
Wed Aug 5 07:14:20 CEST 2009

Hi Baye,

the main issue is to carefully design your DNS environment. You already need
a DNS domain for OpenIMS.

So, if you have a DNS domain for OpenIMS in place and a different one for
OpenSIPS, all should work automatically. If you send a request from an
OpenSIPS user towards OpenIMS it should be forwarded to the I-CSCF of
OpenIMS and in the opposite case (OpenIMS user sends a request to an
OpenSIPS user) it sould be forwarded to your OpenSIP server advertised in
DNS.

I have attached a simple opensips.cfg which should do that forwarding (see:
... handling of messages for foreign domain)

Best regards

Franz

  _____