[OpenSIPS-Users] SerMyAdmin/Any GUI & OpenSips?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sat Sep 27 02:46:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm currently tossing up between using SerMyAdmin or writing my own
web based GUI to manage our OpenSIPS instances.

A quick look at the documentation and db scripts tells me that
SerMyAdmin isn't designed to work out of the box with OpenSIPS/
Kamailio 1.4 as the db schema's don't match.

Does anyone have either a sensible db script to make the databases
match, or any advise as to a current in production GUI for the 1.4
line of software?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd