[OpenSIPS-Users] How can I Save the Contact URI adding transport=tcp in It?

Ricardo Lopez Camino rlopezcamino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:10:00 CEST 2008

Hi List,
I would like to know how can I save a Contact URI adding transport=TCP in
it.

If a User Agent registers to OpenSIPS using TCP as transport protocol but it
doesnt include transport=TCP in the Contact Header, then that User Agent is
unable to receive calls even if the Request URI contains transport=TCP.

i.e:
Contact: <sip:2501 at 10.0.0.25:5060>;q=0.9;expires=3600
(Original Contact)
 Contact: <sip:2501 at 10.0.0.25:5060;transport=TCP>;q=0.9;expires=3600
  (Modified
Contact)

So, I know that this should (or could)  be fixed on the User Agent side; but
It would be nice if I can modify the Contact URI in the REGISTER before
calling the save("location") function.

Thanks,

Ricardo