[OpenSIPS-Users] query in location table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 2 10:46:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

The "q" field contains the Contact's "q" value - the priority of the
contact (during Registration) - please refer to the RFC3261 for
description of the "q" value.

As you see here:

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/branches/1.4/scripts/mysql/usrloc-create.sql?view=markup
the index is still in place:
    CREATE INDEX account_contact_idx ON location (username, domain,
contact);