[OpenSIPS-Users] [Kamailio-Users] Mediaproxy 2.0 - Dispatcher vs Relay

Mon Sep 1 13:40:23 CEST 2008

it is a 2 stage architecture:

proxy does nto talk with relays directly but proxy talks with the
dispatcher. Then the dispatcher selects the relay (e.g. load balancing,
...).

If you use only one relay with Mediaproxy 1.x it worked fine without
dispatcher as protocol between mediaproxymodule/dispatcher and
dispatcher/relay was the same. I do not know if this behavior has
changed with version 2.0

klaus