[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the config script

cesar.fiestas fiestas.cesar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:31:39 CET 2008

Hello

I am trying to install opensips 1.4.2 and when i am entering the
opensipsdbctl create command I get the following error below, i have check
the configuration "opensipsdbctl" and everything seems correct i have
re-install twice opensips as well debian and I keep getting the same error.

localhost:/usr/src/opensips-1.4.2-tls# opensipsdbctl create
ERROR: database engine not specified, please setup one in the config script
localhost:/usr/src/opensips-1.4.2-tls#

I will appreciate any help, thanks