[OpenSIPS-Users] drounting

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:09:13 CET 2008

Thank Bogdan,

     I did it with an avp query :S

     When routing is done, it seems to that routing ro the gwlist (comma
separated) is done as load balance... is this correct?
     On the other hand, I tried creating two rules, one higher than the
other. The first rule went to a failing GW... failover was not being done.
I'm sure I've done something wrong. I have no failover routes as on the doc
it says it is done automatically... Is this right?

thanks

David

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro