[OpenSIPS-Users] How to invoke PUBLISH in PUA?

mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com
Mon Nov 10 08:25:55 CET 2008

Hi Anca,

             Thank you for the prompt reply,according to your reply I am already using pua_usrloc.I have gone through the documentation of PUA.

It is said that, we have to use "pua_mi" module to send PUBLISH message to presence server.

how to invoke pua_publish  with script file??.

Because no function is exported ,we cannot use in configuration file directly.

I have seen the FIFO example in documentation.Is this the way we have put in separate script file to invoke pua_publish ??.Kindly let me know how to invoke  pua_publish with a script file.

Thanks in advance,

With Regards

J. Vasant Dacha