[OpenSIPS-Users] How to invoke PUBLISH in PUA?

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 7 14:24:03 CET 2008

Hi Vasant,

Pua module does not send Publish messages by itsefl. It is used as a
core by the other pua_X modules( pua_usrloc, pua_bla, pua_xmpp, pua_mi).
If you want to trigger Publish messages when Register messages are
received, you need to use pua_usrloc module. You can read the
documentation here
<http://www.opensips.org/pmwiki.php?n=Resources.PuaExtensions#pua_usrloc>
and also follow the configuration file example  you will find there.
Take care that all Register messages reach the server where pua is running.

regards,
Anca