[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT: Why replacing "Contact" with thereceivedpublic IP:port instead of adding a parameter with it?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 7 17:36:51 CET 2008

Do not get me wrong - was an indication  about what param should be used
- I was not saying about a usage way :).

But even now, with textops function you could add the maddr to contact
and use it from RURI - but a better approach will be to have some more
efficient script functions for this purpose.