[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] New OpenSER-mi-proxy release 1.0.0

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat May 31 14:30:50 CEST 2008

Hi Juha

Feel free to consider this a bug report.

We have encountered several problems with the built in xml-rpc server
which has several limitations.

1. No access list and managing IP tables is something I wish to avoid
2. No possibility to listen on a custom IP address, the server
listens on all interfaces
3. Random crashes for which after months of testing we could not
locate the source for. Practically we cannot use Presence in
production environment because of this.

Personally, I would be happy not to have an extra piece software to
install if the rpc server in OpenSER works fine but until is fixed
this solution works fine for me and I wanted to share it with others.

Adrian