[OpenSER-Users] v1.3.1 & bla

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 25 16:19:46 CET 2008

Hi Jeremy,

Problems in bla were reported by someone else some time ago. I have
worked at it and committed a fix in trunk. Unfortunately, as I waited
for a positive reply and was also quite busy I did not manage to do the
backport before the 1.3.1 release. I have applied the patch now in 1.3
branch. I am sorry I have to say this, but you should either take the
presence, pua and pua_bla modules form the svn branch 1.3 or apply the
patches.

Regards,
Anca Vamanu