[OpenSER-Users] v1.3.1 & bla

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 19 03:22:44 CET 2008

On Tue, March 18, 2008 5:56 pm, Jeremy George wrote:
>   I had bla working with v1.3.0, but it isn't with v1.3.1 .
>
> I didn't expect a maintenance release to require a configuration change,
> so I am confused.  V1.3.1 appears to need a pua_bla server address
> statement in the modparams.  I wasn't using one with v1.3.0, and it
> appears not to be allowed.
> [..]

Hi Jeremy,

this parameter was introduced in 1.3.1, you're right. It was necessary to
keep the server working if you want to use "more proxies", but i'm not
sure what this mean. ;-) You'll find the commit in question in revision
3780.

I can't help you with to the problem you face, unfortunately. Perhaps Anca
can comment on this.

Cheers,

Henning