[OpenSER-Users] Presence status?

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Mon Mar 10 11:29:17 CET 2008

Hi Henning. Klaus cleared up the issue surrounding svn "stable"/"unstable"
stuff so I'm more confident in using that now. I'm also a big fan of you
fixining as many bugs as possible before releasing a new version so take
your time :D I was just curious to see that the wiki wasn't updated to
reflect new dates.

Cheers,
Geir