[OpenSER-Users] Loading user preferences using avp_load_radius

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 07:31:02 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem. I use avp_load_radius to load caller or callee preferences
and use them. But when I do call forwarding, it will load original caller's
preferences for further processing instead of the user who has configured
call forwarding. Ideally we should load the preferences of the user who
forwarded the call as caller preferences. We can do this using avp_db_load
but I think there should be provision in avp_load_radius as well. Currently
it supports "caller", "callee" & "digest". I think it should support
parameters same as avp_db_load. Let me know your thoughts about this.