[OpenSER-Users] Perl module autoload.

Julien mangeard julien.mangeard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 01:35:54 CEST 2008

The perl module documentation is not up to date.
Many functions are currently not available because of a memory leak issue.

I have found more informations on these links :
http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2007-January/005572.html
http://www.nabble.com/Disable-the-safety-checks-in-the-perl-module-td17816490.html

--
Julien Mangeard