[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 11 11:13:30 CEST 2008

Hi Ruchir,

There are two aspects here:
    1) making acc to work - setting the flags and getting the ACC records
    2) enabling multi-leg account and putting more info into the
accounted info

First you should to solve (1) - just getting a simple ACC record for
INVITEs and BYEs (no multi leg accounting) - it this working for you or
you get only BYE acc?