[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Ruchir Lists ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:01:48 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure OpenSER with multi-leg accounting. I'm using OpenSER
1.2 & radius. I'm using acc_radius table for writing cdr records. I've
searched through several articles and mailing list posts about configuring
multi-leg accounting and everywhere they talk about setting up
multi-leg-info parameter of acc module to configure leg source & destination
and setting up accounting flag. But this is not working for me. I get only
BYE record in table if I use this way to write multiple records for one call
in call forwarding scenario. I managed to get multiple records by calling
acc_rad_request on INVITE, ACK, BYE & CANCEL. For instance, I have 4 users;
90001, 90002, 90003, 90004. The call forwarding is setup as below:
90004 -> 90001 -> 90003.

I dial 90004 from 90002 user and it forwards the call to 90001 & then 90003
and they're connected properlry. However I don't get leg source/destination
properly and also I get 7-8 bye records for this call. Can anyone guide me
in right direction if I'm doing anything wrong.

Regards,
Ruchir