[OpenSER-Users] Why can't I "append_branch()" in FAILURE_ROUTE if reply is 6XX ??

Igor Sidorov sia at telphin.com
Tue Jun 3 12:50:05 CEST 2008

Hi!
Yes, it is very important and for us!
LCR module. If we get 6XX response from the first gateway, it is impossible
to redirect request to any others gateways . We have very strange situation!
If the first gateway (with the best priority for some distinations) due his
reasons answer with 6XX it destroy lcr logic at all !!! (and we do not want
to change this gateway because we have no problems with others
destinations(and some others reasons))

please, change this tm behavior asap. Or if you can suggest something else
(i mean some rows of config code) ?

thank you.