[OpenSER-Users] Problem using path module

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:26:23 CEST 2008

If someone else found my previous post,  the problem was in my reply
route (which perform nathelper rtpproxing) where I was fixing the
contact even for packet coming back from the registar. It caused the
contact to be changed from the phone to the registrar IP, and then cause
the ACK packet loop issue.

Thomas