[OpenSER-Users] Limiting maximum number of concurrent calls

Rana Dhekial dhekial at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 23:37:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

We are running openeser version 1.2.2. Currently we have defined 3 groups of subscribers. We have a requirement of limiting max number of concurrent calls per group. For example, 10 maximum number of  concurrent ( incoming /outgoing ) calls for subscribers belonging to group 1. How do we go about it. Any sample config will be appreciated.

thanks,

dhekial