[OpenSER-Users] Openser 1.3 How to rewrite transport protocol from udp to tcp after redirect

Jon Webster jon at elephantoutlook.com
Thu Jan 24 16:26:52 CET 2008

Hey Peter,

I tried getting this going a while ago and wound up reconfiguring UM to stop
doing the redirect with this command: Set-UMDialPlan -Identity "My DialPlan"
-VOIPSecurity:unsecured

In Unsecured mode there are no redirects... I still had trouble getting the
UDP <-> TCP gateway working as desired so I hope you post your config after
its working!