[OpenSER-Users] openSER Call Route Logic

asterisk User asterisk.user at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 05:48:27 CET 2008

Hi,

  I recently installed openser-1.3.0 and able to connect my cisco sip phones and everything is working. Now i need to integrate this with asterisk box for call forwarding to other locations & voicemails. i read the getting started guide and other information, but seems i need more help from the group. can any one give me a helping hand. i am sure i will do my home work before bug you again. I need a starting point to over come the complexity of the routing plan and logic.

  thanks
  -asterisk user