[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Question

ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Wed Jan 9 19:05:04 CET 2008

Hello,

I wanted someones honest opinion. I have ran across and read a little on
SER and OpenSER have not yet had much time. But would you recommend
OpenSER for a service provider who is wanting or thinking about
deploying VoIP service for its customers? What other products would you
recommend to work along with OpenSER such as billing and accounting
interfacing. We have used Asterisk for our internal PBX for about two
years and love it.

Or would you recommend staying with a commercial product like Cisco or
Sonus? We prefer open source since our base will be small to start and
not large enough to justify a Sonus which is the preferred commercial
product.

Any advice is definitely appreciated.

Otis.