[OpenSIPS-Users] how to bild "pidf" for network elements

skumar453 at gmail.com skumar453 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:12:55 CET 2008

Hi all

I am developing presence network agent(PNA)..IT collects the presence
information from the core network elements like Serving-call session
control function(scscf)..and home subscriber server(HSS). and it will
construct the publish message and send it to the Presence server(PS).

here my doubt is what should be the content in the publish message for
network presence?

can any one suggest how to do it ? and can anyone let me know, whether
there are any RFC or Specification for constructing PUBLISH message for
network elements?

thank you in advance
suresh