[OpenSIPS-Users] radius SQL accounting of failed calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 15 12:36:07 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

OpenSIPS is still sending the FAILED values for the missed calls. From
ACC point of view, you have two cases - A) established calls
(START+STOP) and B) failed calls (FAILED).

If you use the STOP also for the failed calls, wouldn't be a confusion
in between the STOP of an ongoing call and the STOP of a failed call?