[OpenSIPS-Users] radius SQL accounting of failed calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sat Dec 13 20:47:14 CET 2008

Adrian,

Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately this looks to be another Debian-specific
application.  I¹m one of those that has to run CentOS for binary
compatibility with RHEL to support some Dell and HP specific server
monitoring drivers.  But that¹s a different discussion entirely...

After I wrote the email to the list found freeradius_20080103.patch in
contrib/freeradius-brandinger directory within the CDRTool 6.6.10 tarball.
It applied cleanly (maximum fuzz of 2) to freeradius-server-2.1.3.  It even
seems to work; I get SQL inserts now on OpenSIPS failed calls.  Excellent!

- Jeff