[OpenSIPS-Users] [Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 5 15:38:43 CEST 2008

To all:

As a user/integrator of OpenSer I am alerted by these discussions. I do
not have any background why the project splitted into 2 parts, I can
only imagine.
But at least I can see that the community is splitted into 2 parts, and
there is a very problematic conversation going on with some
fingerpointing from both sides, which will surely have some background.
As a user looking from outside I cannot judge who is right or who is
wrong. But the more I read these mails I have the feeling that life with
"OpenSER" will become difficult in the future. And uncertainty is always
the worst of all prospects.

So please: In order not to confuse the latest user, can you please do
your discussions on a different platform, solve it there and come back
with a solution or statement within a reasonable time? You may call me
naive but the current way of discussing creates the biggest damage I can
imagine for OpenSER and it's fork(s).

Best regards
Peter