[OpenSER-Users] Missing or unsupported event header field value - presence woes

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Apr 8 22:08:57 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> There is something that makes x-lite unhappy. If you can send me the
> SIP trace, from the SUBSCRIBE sent by x-lite, with the PUBLISH and the
> NOTIFY, I may be able to spot something.

I sent you a SIP trace off-list.    However, upon turning on some debug
in X-Lite we are getting a message, "Got an INVITE or SUBSCRIBE that
doesn't contain exactly one contact."

In my subscribe|publish route block i am setting:

              append_to_reply("Contact:
<sip:valid.openser.ip.address:5060>\r\n");

...I do see the Contact header within the SIP Notify message going to
X-Lite.

This is smelling like either an incorrectly formatted Contact header or
an X-Lite problem   :(

Jeremy