[OpenSER-Users] Specifying IP Address for SIP Responses

Victor Cartes ietf.sip at tivatechnologies.com
Tue Apr 8 20:09:54 CEST 2008

It's just curious that RFC 3261 establishes that with no reliable transport
protocols, if received param in via is specified, UAS should refer to that
address to send the reply. But I try with some User Agents, and even when I
set the received param pointing to an specific IP address, they're still
sending the reply to the origin of the requests. With ports there is no such
problems.

Greetings,

Víctor