[OpenSER-Users] Specifying IP Address for SIP Responses

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Apr 8 16:48:35 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 08 April 2008 14:14:08 Victor Cartes escribió:
> I can detect NAT during clients REGISTER, but not the type of nat (the
> mapping reutilization method it uses). That's why I tried to do that: to
> send a request from an transport address and receive it from another, so I
> can check the source transport address to figure out if NAT is re-using the
> same mapping.

Ok, but as I said it's not possible in SIP to request that a reply goes to a
different address:port than the indicated in received:rport of Via header.
It's the UAS who decides it based on the request Via and source ip:port from
where it has received the request.

You'll need to think in other way :(

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo