[OpenSER-Users] Dispatcher + NAT

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Fri Sep 7 08:37:52 CEST 2007

I have made some additional research, and not found any suitable
solution for LB + PROXIES and NAT handling...

Could be somebody so kind and share simple (as simple as could be)
configs of LB and PROXY, where NAT handlind (contact header, SDP IP,
rtpproxy) is made by PROXY and all messages to users in both directions
go throught LB, and PROXIES to GWs communicate directly? Or point me to
some documentation describing it.
My old freind Google (and SER + OpenSER mailng lists, forums etc.) give
no advice or I cant compound good enough query :-)

Thank you mery much!

kokoska.rokoska