[OpenSER-Users] Dispatcher + NAT

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Thu Sep 6 09:06:51 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

thank you very much for you answer! I thought the same way, but not sure
if it is the best way how to do it :-)

So, you mean, I have to detect NAT for all messages/replays going
throught LB, insert some proprietary headers (P-NAT:
received=1.2.3.4:5060) and fix contact header and force/unforce rtpproxy
on proxy servers? It is a lot of processing :-)
Isn't be better to mangle conatct and manage rtpproxy directly from LB?

I really don't have any experiences in loadbalancing, so I will be happy
to gather up all possible informations and experiences from the others.

Tanks!

kokoska.rokoska