[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP install and config problem?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:47:14 CEST 2007

I am not sure whether or not my procedure is right as server doesnt work at the moment, but I will keep working on it.

Here is the Fedora installation
[1]  Fedora 6 linux install;
[2]  pre-dependencies package;
Because I installed OpenIMSCore and Openser Presence module before, so some dependencies was already installed.
In this case I just installed clearsilver from Add&Remove Package, and copy lxml folder(1.3.4 download from lxml site)
to /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/.
[3]  install OpenXCAP, followed installation guide/Debain unstable installation

By now, that's it. Coz no daemon can be run from /etc/init.d/openxcap. Also, I haven't modified anything in the config.ini
and openxcap files

Cheers,
Kevin