[OpenSER-Users] question about nat pinging

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Tue Oct 23 11:36:11 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

This is nice to know. However I think it would be easier if someone
could control the pinging from script. Maybe a new module parameter that
could substitue ping_nated_only with the following values:
0 : ping all contacts
1 : ping contacts with nat flag on
2 : ping contacts with sipping_bflag on

just my 2c. Thank you