[OpenSER-Users] Re: [IMC module] What are imc tables for?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 19 23:08:11 CEST 2007

El Viernes, 19 de Octubre de 2007, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:

> Could anyone explain me how to use those tables?

Ok, now I see that the data about rooms and member exist in
tables but is lost after OpenSer restart. :(

In fact I have debugged MySQL and see:

 21190 Query       insert into imc_rooms (name,domain,flag ) values ('chat1','domain1.org',0)
 21190 Query       insert into imc_members (username,domain,flag,room ) values ('ibc','domain1.org',1,'sip:chat1 at domain1.org')
 21190 Query       insert into imc_members (username,domain,flag,room ) values ('800','domain2.org',1,'sip:chat1 at domain1.org')

During that I get those errors when restarting OpenSer:

 0(31176) submit_query: Duplicate entry 'chat1-domain1.org' for key 2
 0(31176) db_insert: Error while submitting query
 0(31176) imc:destroy: ERROR while inserting into table imc_rooms

And continuing with MySQL debug:

 21190 Query       select name,domain,flag from imc_rooms
 21199 Query       select username,domain,flag from imc_members where room='sip:chat1 at domain1.org'
 21199 Query       delete from imc_members
 21199 Query       delete from imc_room

It seems that OpenSer saves in MySQL the rooms info when OpenSer is stopped and
empty tables when starting and loading into memory rooms info.

Is this? This makes impossible to manage room chats via web interface :(

Any explanation please?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo