[Users] Re: [Devel] "detached" timer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 30 14:40:04 CEST 2007

Hi TR,

that explains it! if acc becomes blocking the transactions will be
delayed for certain ops (as TM will block processing in the callbacks
triggered by acc), so the probability for the race to show up was
increased.

So the "detached timer" was not the source of the problem - as I told
you, it can never lead to block or crash -, but it was a side effect
because of the acc blocking.

regards,
bogdan