[Users] "detached" timer

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Mar 29 18:51:33 CEST 2007

I wouldn't deaemonize this problem.

This looks like a combination of errors in the old timer subsystem and TM,
which has been known to cause race conditions and consequently either blocked
functionality or crashes. Fortunately, the race conditions do occur rather
rarely, its frequency can be easily delt with using some restart tools,
and it is certainly just matter of time, till the overhauled timer system
+ tm is ported along with tm from SER to openSER.

-jiri