[Users] Re: [Devel] "detached" timer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 29 17:37:13 CEST 2007

Hi TR,

it is race between expire even (from timer) and inserting again on a
timer list.
    1 is the final response timer list (fr_timer)
    3 id the wait timer list (wt_timer)

I would say there is no way this could leas to a any kind of lock.

what version are you using? what makes you say it locks?

regards,
bogdan