[Users] ReInvite Issue

Thu Mar 29 13:36:56 CEST 2007

I think the problem is the gateway of bandwidth.com

The 183 session progress have all the same To-tag and the same branch
value in the topmost via header, although the 3 INVITEs sent to
bandwidth.com have different branch value in the Via header.

Thus, I suspect the dialog matching of the gateways is broken and it
thinks the second and third INVITE is a retransmission of the first
INVITE? Although I'm not sure as the gateway sends the 183 reply 3 times
in a row.

Strange. What happens in the PSTN? Which of the 3 phones ring?
+17144828306 ?

regards
klaus