[Users] pua_usrloc and expire time

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 27 10:47:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

There was a problem in usrloc modules, as it called registered callback
functions when an updating Register was received before it updated expires.
It has been fixed. Please update with the latest version on svn .
( If you use OpenSer 1.2.0 the command to use is # svn co
https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/branches/1.2 openser).

Best regards,

Anca Vamanu