[Users] pua_usrloc and expire time

H Quintana hjqlopez at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 00:51:11 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm using the pua_usrloc for IP phones with no
presence options.

When I restart the IP phone, the first REGISTER makes
the  module to send the PUBLISH message and the
presentity is stored in the table with the proper
expiration time.  For the next REGISTER, it seems the
module is using the old "expires" time instead taking
the new value because the presentity expires some
seconds after that.

For further registrations, it's happening the same
because the status is always offline after the second
REGISTER.

It doesn't matter the db_mode used for the usrloc
module.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help,

Humberto Quintana