[Users] WeSIP part 2

Ginés Gómez gines at voztele.com
Mon Mar 5 11:35:52 CET 2007

Hi Helmut,

	I pressume that the problem comes from server.xml configuration.
There are two ip/port configurations involved. One is the ip-port
where OpenSER expects to receive SIP Messages. This is what you
configure in the OpenSER configuration script with the following
example syntax

OpenSER configuration script:
listen = tcp:193.29.33.23:5060
listen = udp:193.29.33.23:5060

WeSIP server.xml configuration file
<Connector className="com.voztele.sipservlet.connector.SipConnector"
                         minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
                         enableLookups="true" acceptCount="10" debug="0"
                         addresses="193.29.33.23:5060"
pathName="com.voztele" protocol="udp" >
  <Host name="localhost" nameSip="193.29.33.23_5060" debug="0"
appBase="wesipapps"
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.core.ConvergedHost">

Then there is another ip-port which tells to WeSIP where does OpenSER
which will act as its front-end, expect to receive WeSIP request.
This is what you configure with the following syntax

OpenSER configuration script:
modparam("seas", "listen_sockets","10.0.0.33:5077")
WeSIP server.xml configuration file

<ExtraProperties>
                                         <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.SER_ADDRESS" value="10.0.0.33" />
                                         <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.SER_PORT" value="5077" />

For sake of security, tipically OpenSER will have the SIP interface
in a public address while the WeSIP interface in a private interface.

Looking at your configuration I would  say that those parameters have
been switched (SIP Interface private address, WeSIP interface public
address)  but I can't confirm without seeing the OpenSER
configuration script. Please confirm wether my assumptions are right.
If not please send me the OpenSER configuration script and I will
review in more depth.

Thanks a lot

Gines