[Users] WeSIP part 2

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Mon Mar 5 11:01:54 CET 2007

Hello,

I was too blind to see that binaries resp. startup scripts ... :(

When I'm starting WeSIP I get this output:

hk at vm-en-test0:~/wesip/wesip/bin$ ./startup.sh
Starting WESIP Application Server VozTelecom...
hk at vm-en-test0:~/wesip/wesip/bin$ HttpConnector          [main] - The
HttpConnector [all:8080] has been created
SipConnector     [main] - The SipConnector [localhost] can not be
launched. Revise the configuration.
SipConnector     [main] - javax.sip.PeerUnavailableException: The Peer
SIP Stack: com.voztele.javax.sip.SipStackImpl could not be instantiated.
Ensure the Path Name has been set.
javax.sip.PeerUnavailableException: The Peer SIP Stack:
com.voztele.javax.sip.SipStackImpl could not be instantiated. Ensure the
Path Name has been set.
        at javax.sip.SipFactory.createStack(SipFactory.java:308)
        at javax.sip.SipFactory.createSipStack(SipFactory.java:147)
        at
com.voztele.sipservlet.connector.SipConnector.start(SipConnector.java:238)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:454)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2144)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:471)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:358)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:129)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:156)
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at javax.sip.SipFactory.createStack(SipFactory.java:302)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: javax.sip.PeerUnavailableException: stack name is missing
        at com.voztele.javax.sip.SipStackImpl.<init>(SipStackImpl.java:292)
        ... 17 more

after a few seconds the comes a second part:

ConvergedHostDeployer    [main] - Installing web application at context
path  from URL file:/home/hk/wesip/wesip/wesipapps/ROOT
processJars: cannot find /WEB-INF/lib
ConvergedContext         [main] - ConvergedContext [Welcome] has been
started
StandardService          [main] -

> Default Wesip Application ==> http://localhost:8080/
> Manager Wesip Application ==> http://localhost:8080/manager/html?

StandardService          [main] -

> In order to access the manager application use default credentials:
         - username: wesip
         - password: wesip

> This configuration is defined in wesip-users.xml inside conf folder:
        - file: ./conf/wesip-users.xml

my server.cml config is

        <Service name="WeSIP-Standalone">
                <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
                        enableLookups="true" acceptCount="10" debug="10" />

                <Connector
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.connector.SipConnector"
                        minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
                        enableLookups="true" acceptCount="10" debug="10"
                        addresses="localhost:5081"
pathName="com.voztele" protocol="udp" >
                                <ExtraProperties>
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.SER_ADDRESS" value="212.6.123.118" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.SER_PORT" value="5081" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.STATISTICS" value="false" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.STACK_NAME" value="wesip_app_server_1" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.THREAD_POOL_SIZE" value="100" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.THREAD_POOL_SIZE" value="10" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.REENTRANT_LISTENER" value="true" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.AUTOMATIC_DIALOG_SUPPORT" value="false" />
                                        <Property
key="com.voztele.javax.sip.TRACE_LEVEL" value="0" />
                                </ExtraProperties>
                </Connector>

        <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="212.6.123.118" debug="1"
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.core.ConvergedEngine">

                        <Mapper
className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineMapper"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"/>
                        <Mapper
className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineMapper"
protocol="HTTP/1.0"/>
                        <Mapper
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.core.EngineSipMapper" protocol="SIP/2.0"/>
                        <Logger
className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" timestamp="true"/>
                        <Realm
className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MemoryRealm" />

                        <Host name="localhost" nameSip="localhost_5081"
debug="0"  appBase="wesipapps"
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.core.ConvergedHost">

                                <Logger
className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" timestamp="true"/>
                                <Mapper
className="com.voztele.sipservlet.core.SipHostMapper" protocol="SIP/2.0"/>
                                <Mapper
className="org.apache.catalina.core.HttpHostMapper" protocol="HTTP/1.1"/>
                                <Mapper
className="org.apache.catalina.core.HttpHostMapper" protocol="HTTP/1.0"/>
                                <!--
                                <DefaultContext useNaming="true"
reloadable="true">
                                        <Resource name="pool"
auth="WeSIP"  type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
                                        <ResourceParams name="pool">
                                                <parameter>

<name>username</name>

<value>[USERNAME_DATABASE]</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                                <parameter>

<name>password</name>

<value>[PASSWORD_DATABASE]</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                                <parameter>

<name>driverClassName</name>

<value>[DRIVER_CLASSNAME]</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                                <parameter>
                                                        <name>url</name>
                                                        <value>[URL]</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                                <parameter>

<name>maxActive</name>
                                                        <value>1</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                                <parameter>
                                                        <name>maxIdle</name>
                                                        <value>2</value>
                                                </parameter>
                                        </ResourceParams>
                                 </DefaultContext>
                                 -->
                </Host>

                </Engine>
        </Service>
</Server>

-

Have no idea how to solve this java execption. The missed "/WEB-INF/lib"
isn't in  /home/hk/wesip/wesip/wesipapps/ROOT but in
/home/hk/wesip/wesip/server/webapps/manager ...  Can I copy that directory ?

Helmut

- --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Helmut Kuper
Entwicklung
Telefax: (0441) 8000-2799
mailto:helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
EWE TEL GmbH
Cloppenburger Straße 310
26133 Oldenburg
Handelsregister Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 3723
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Heiko Harms
Geschäftsführung: Hans-Joachim Iken, Dirk Thole, Jürgen Wehlend
Homepage: http://www.ewetel.de