[Users] How does Openser Presence Server works?

li wang li.wang119 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:52:30 CEST 2007

Dear all,

There is one question for OpenSer Presence module i don't understand.

I see that the Presence server takes action base on the received SIP message
SUBSCRIBE/PUBLISH, I want to know which stack SIP are u using in Openser?
Because i look around the SIP Servlet API standard, it doesn't contain the
method like doPublish(), doUpdate(). How do u do to realise the Presence
module with Openser?

Thanks,

li