[OpenSER-Users] Can I disable CANCEL when parallel forking?

Tue Jul 10 08:27:32 CEST 2007

Hi Tim!

Generating the CANCELs on a received 200 OK is done by the tm module.
AFAIK this is not changeable. Further it requires correct routing of
CANCEL in openser.cfg too (most people just t_relay() CANCELs as then
all the CANCEL handling is done by the tm module)

But if you do not need statefull transactions you can try forwarding
stateless using forward(); but I'm not sure if this does also parallel
forking. Parsing the Request-Disposition header can be done using the

regards
klaus